About Me

My name is Jessie Im a stay at home mommy to two amazing girls and a wife to a wonderful husband.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Popsicle stick Stars




So this post is a crafting one, even though its super easy! I made these stars for my daughter Lyla's room her middle name is star so she loves stars. I also made snowflakes back before Christmas these are super easy and really cute! I just started out with good old popsicle sticks, I got mine from the dollar store so I got 150 for $1, and I had some red paint at the house and red is Lyla's favorite color so it worked out perfect! I just painted a bunch of sticks and let them dry and cut 5 in half to make a small star and then I just hot glued them in to stars, super easy! 
Let the fun begin! 
All painted and ready to put together.
One of the big stars.
One of the small ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment