About Me

My name is Jessie Im a stay at home mommy to two amazing girls and a wife to a wonderful husband.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chinese coleslaw

Sorry its been awhile I have had a lot going on I just got over strep throat so that was fun lol. Anyways this isn't a new recipe but its so yummy and I wanted to share. We LOVE cabbage in our house and this is a super easy and yummy!!

Chinese Coleslaw 
1-2 heads of cabbage 
1 bunch green onions 
2 cups cooked chicken(diced) 
3 pkgs oriental ramen 

Crunch up noodles spread evenly on a baking sheet, bake at 350 for 15 mins stirring every 5(I only cook mine for about 10). While the noddles are toasting and the chicken is cooking cut up your cabbage and green onions and combine in a large bowl. Mix your dressing and put in the fridge until ready to use. When the noodles and chicken are done and have cooled add them to the cabbage and mix in the dressing and enjoy!! 

Dressing 
1 cup veggie oil 
1/4 cup sugar 
3 TBS soy sauce 
1 tsp pepper 
2 tsp vinegar
3 pkg oriental seasoning(from the ramen)
Combine all ingredients mix well.  

My toasted ramen. 
While my noodles where toasting I mixed up my dressing...
And cut up my cabbage and green onions.
All done!! YUMMY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment