About Me

My name is Jessie Im a stay at home mommy to two amazing girls and a wife to a wonderful husband.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Impossibly easy breakfast pie

I volunteered to make this for a church event and I'm so glad I did, it is so yummy! And it was super easy so that's even a bigger bonus. My family loved this is definitely going into the recipe box!
I thought the pancake mix was a little thin so I was nervous that I didnt do it right but it was fine.
All done!! yummy! 



Impossibly Easy Breakfast Pie 
2 pkgs pork sausage (12 oz each)
1/2 c. chopped bell pepper
1/2 c. chopped onion 
3 c. frozen hash browns 
2 c. grated cheddar cheese 
1 c. Bisquick
2 c.milk
1/4 tsp pepper 
1/2 tsp salt
4 eggs

Cook sausage  onions and peppers, drain and combine with hash browns and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Put in a greased 9x12 pan. Mix eggs, milk, Bisquick and salt&pepper. Pour over sausage mixture and top with the remaining cheese. bake at 350 for 40 mins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment