About Me

My name is Jessie Im a stay at home mommy to two amazing girls and a wife to a wonderful husband.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brazilian Pancakes

I asked my husband what he wanted to eat on fathers day, and he said Brazilian pancakes, so here I am thinking of delicious pancakes  that are super fluffy with maple syrup on them... NO I was completely wrong!  Brazilian pancakes are like a crepe or tortilla filled with meat and served with rice and beans. I was a little weirded out by this recipe and Im still not so sure about it but Jay LOVED them so I guess thats all that matters.

Brazilian Pancakes
Meat Mixture
1lb. Hamburger
1 large tomato(chopped)
1 large onion(chopped)
1 tbs. oil
1 tbs. oregano 
1c. tomato sauce
1 beef bouillon cube
Put the oil in a pan and heat it up add the hamburger, tomato, and onion and brown, when your meat is about half way cooked add the tomato sauce and oregano and the bouillon cube, finish cooking.

 Pancake Mixture
3 cups flour (I only used 2 1/2 cups)
2 cups milk
2 eggs
4 tbs oil
salt to taste 
Mix all together add extra milk if needed. Use a non-stick pan and put just enough to cover the bottom of the pan, don't make it to thick. Flip once they cook pretty fast. Once done put some meat mixture in and roll it up! Some people put tomato sauce on top we didn't. Serve with rice and beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment