About Me

My name is Jessie Im a stay at home mommy to two amazing girls and a wife to a wonderful husband.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Wingers copycat sticky fingers

I love Wingers sticky fingers so when I seen this  recipe on Pinterest I knew I had to try it out, and Im glad I did. I think they are just like Wingers super yummy! And they are super easy like a lot of the things that I make :)

Wingers sticky fingers
1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken strips (We use Tyson brand)
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce, no other sauce will taste as good)
4 Tbl. water
1 1/2 c. brown sugar

Chicken:
 Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.

Sauce:
 Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.

Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy!  Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.



I doubled the sauce because I love it so much I wanted leftovers
put as much sauce as you want.
I ate mine on my salad super yummy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment